CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11

Azlinda Aziz =)

Hey guy n girl..!! 
Firstly let me introduce little bit bout my self..
My name is azlinda aziz..u guy can call me lynda


Currently study at bangi in biznez course..
I have been born on 15 may 1990..

It means my age already 21 years old diz year.. 

Beside dat im d last gul in family..


Many people say they are hard to interpreate on my attitude .. sometimes I am open minded person..??& sometimes i became very emotional..Act I also do not know which one i am..

I would not focus at one of my attitude...
& I state that acts follow my mood =)
So? Dont expect the same thing from me =)

For sure i luv shopping,friends,karouke, and holiday..
 To many rtye??it not easy to get close to me bcoz of my attitude..so??to be my fren u must think twice..!! 
im fear u will become stuffy..!! 

REMINDER:- When i be one of ur fren..
i will care bout u like i care to my family..so??
dun misunderstanding when i care bout u..=) 


2 comments: